submit this homework in WORD, or PDF (no Google docs, please). send it to my email: email@example.com deadline for this assignment is Thursday Nov. 5, 9pm. please, send your homework in this manner: in the subject of the email I need: NAME, #21350, HOMEWORK #1. (you'll be asked to resend the homework if it doesn't comply with the above criterion).
(all explain questions require a minimum of 30 words).
1. based on this lecture on philosophical discussions, pick your favorite point and explain why.
2. based on this lecture on values, pick one value you find important. Why so?
3. based on this lecture, identify the following fallacies:
Theodore H. Teabody, the great historian, says that H. Copi's book is the best logic book in the world. I believe him since the word of such a great man shouldn't be disputed.
1. is there moral knowledge from the evolutionary stand point? explain.
2. explain how does killing becomes the moral fact "killing is wrong"?
3. is "killing is wrong" a hard or a soft fact? explain.